Sunday, October 14, 2007

Monk? Marine? Spock? Budda?!


Yes, it is true, I have no hair at all, as it is in a small bag in my room after being shaved off my head. Surprisingly I don't have as a head as oddly shaped as I thought it would be, and I seem to have a lot of people requesting that I keep it shaved! I don't think I'm going to do that though... To give a brief recap, 6 other guys and I shaved our heads for human rights [Amnesty International], and managed to collect £700 [$1400]! Needless to say, I'm very proud of the others that participated in the shaving, and am really glad that I did it.

I also got to be with my wondrous link family today [hurray for Bryn and Alison!], who made us a traditional Sunday British meal of cheese and cauliflower, roasted potatoes and parsnips, gravy, yorkshire pudding, carrots, green peas, beef, and vegetable chili! It was AMAZING, and we topped it off with Eve's pudding [kind of like apple cobbler]. They even dropped off a bag of goodies on our bed when we weren't there, so that was a really nice thing to come back to. Ah yes, Virginia and I have the best Link family :]


Love,
Your budda buddy?

No comments: